Cookies are small data files that Marks&Spencer sends to the hard disk of its users to record information relating to web pages
visited by users on the Internet, especially recording their preferences. Cookies can place those users who have a web page by clicking on an advertising banner or hyperlink to other websites in order to monitor the success of a particular advertising campaign or marketing program and to optimize and target our advertisement.
Users acknowledge that they have been informed that the website Marks & Spencer may temporarily store cookies on the user’s hard disk in connection with a visit to this website.
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: -
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”